PEENUT2K7'S PERMISSION. WE WILL UNDO YOUR EDIT.
Ever since Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis was created, we have been waiting for a sequel, but nobody has heard of a JPOG II despite their pleas. Some people don't think that a JPOG II will be made.It will be released for the DS (if it is still in stores), 3DS, PS4, XBOX ONE, Wii (if it is still in stores), Wii U, PS VITA (if it is still in stores), and PC on November 22, 2015, possibly some delays between console releases and country releases. Here, I present to you, Jurassic Park:Operation Genesis II!
Cover: Tyrannosaurus Rex roaring at Spinosaurus, not actually battling. An Oxalaia's sail is in the background.
Background: A park and an island, with multiple dinosaur species. Park has buildings, people, fences, etc.
Tagline: Dream, Build, and Survive... AGAIN!
GameplayNot unlike the first game, the player's main objective is simple: create a theme park/zoo featuring dinosaurs, make it popular, and make it safe with a 5-star rating. But the graphics, gameplay, and assortment of many buildings, dinosaurs, modes and options make it seem like a whole new game. Skins are avaliable, some as downloadable content, including different colors. An example of Downloadable Content is the "Crusher" Skin, a popular modification of the first game.
All 3 species of Prenocephale
Both species of Stegoceras
Both species of Amphicoelias
Both species of Stegosaurus
Edmontosaurus (Both Species)
Parasaurolophus (Both Species)
Prosaurolophus (Both Species)
Saurolophus (All four species)
Lambeosaurus (All three species)
Tenontosaurus (Both Species)
Tyrannosaurus rex Spinosaurus aegypticus
%Tyrannosaurus rex "ultimus"
&Spinosaurus aegypticus "robustus"
'%'Oxalaia quilombensis hadeni
Protoceratops (Both Species)
&Robustus is a nickname for the Spinosaurus in Jurassic Park III
% means DLC
- Many of the dinosaurs, such as Oxalaia and Nasutoceratops, were described after 2010.
- The behaviors of the dinosaurs are much more natural, such as the fact they are likely to stay closer to their territory than barging into another's territory and killing it's owner.
- The tourists are more lively, and more like Zoo Tycoon 2. They are more curious about loose dinosaurs, and incredibly rarely, they may tame them. This is more common with small herbivores.
- Multiple fence types are avaliable, and plants and rocks can be placed manuable.
- You can go into tourist mode, and do things such as clean paths, fix fences, and lure dinosaurs manually.