So, this is my design board for Island of Giants. Feel free to look around.
Island choices. Obviously.
- lots of room
- many different habitats
- nice scenery for man and beast
- er...a bit populated...more than a bit populated
- lots of endemic species to build around
Some place on Madagascar
- REALLY BIG!
- cities all over the place
- er...don't get me started about all the endemic lemurs, chameleons, amphibians, etc.
- no damaging the forest
- uninhabited (for once)
- ready food supply of non-native rats. Yum!
- lots of trees
- at 13 degrees Celsius it's a bit chilly
- some endemic species
- maybe a bit too smal...?
- quite a nice range of habitats
- it's in Lake Superior. Which means it's probably cold.
- lots of wolves and moose
Weeeeelll...due to the fact that it's populated on the Big Island, it'll probably be placed in the inner island, with transportation tunnels underground as needed.
Where they should go on the island, feeding requirements, profile, etc.
Important in finding where they go on the island, so let's get started.
Warm ocean, closer to the coast.
Fences, Tunnels, Exhibits, Visitor's Center, Aviary, Aquarium, accomodations/restrooms/refreshments etc.