Carcharodontosaurus Saharicus is used in Jurassic Park IV:Extinction (Pythor9449).DON'T EDIT THIS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
In 2000,it's DNA was used to make the animal and transport it to Isla Tyrannus.It has lived there ever since.The idea was thought of in 1991.
Differnces between Male and Female
- Stouter skull
- Shorter legs
- Longer arms
- More Robust skull
- More Agile
- Small Spike on Tail
- Longer Teeth
- Longer legs
- Shorter arms
Breeding and Mating
The season is currently unknown.Their mating call is similar to a crocodile.They have up to six babies.
It was most likely a speedy hunter,quickly killing prey with one shot.When it saw prey,it jump at it and hopefully kill it with one shot.
It would never leave the nest,killing prey within a mile radius of the nest.One would stay behind while the other hunted.
These are the animals Carcharodontosaurus preyed on.
- It was named after it's shark-like teeth.
- Like all carnivourus dinosaurs, it can grow it's teeth back, but it's teeth grow faster.
- They are common enemies of Spinosaurus, due to living at the same time and place.
- They have a small, but hard-to-see shark fin on their back.
- They have small gills next to their nostrils used for underwater breathing.